287. Knitted Blooms

 Knitted Blooms is a pattern by one of my favorite designers, Brittney Lloyd of Lo and Behold.

I used some of my favorite solid, a line by Alissa Haight Carlton from years ago--I wish I could stock up on more of this fabric--it's really beautiful. It was fun making the color combinations.

 For the background, I used one of my favorite dots, Hello Bear by Bonnie Christine.

The backing was a paint-by-number print by Erin Michael.

Each of the blocks had a LOT of little pieces. I'm kind of used to that with the Lo and Behold patterns I've made in the past--but Brittney writes very good patterns.


 





Quilt Name: Knitted Blooms

Quilt Pattern by: Lo and Behold Designs

Made by: Cindy Wiens

Quilted by: Helene Shannon

Completed: 2025

Size: 57" x 76"

Gifted to: Christa Wiens for Central Valley Justice Coalition 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.