Positivities is a quilt that was designed as a block of the month by Rachel LaBour of Stitched in Color. Per usual, the BOM program had been finished a year or two by the time I got around to making it--my roadblock is usually that I can't decide on what fabric to use. But at the time I began this quilt, we were anticipating a huge downsizing and move, so I was motivated to figure out how to use much-beloved fabric that I didn't plan on moving. I decided to use my stash of Carolyn Friedlander fabric that I had collected over the years, with essex linen as the background.
I was thrilled with how this quilt turned out.
Quilt Name: Positivities
Pattern: Positivities block of the month by Rachel LaBour
Made by: Cindy Wiens
Quilted by: Helene Shannon
Completed: 2025
Size: 63" x 75"
Gifted to: C.J. Bradford
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.